Testimonials

"Active Agent provides the ability to manage your entire real estate business in one platform, and in one program! It is the perfect solution to managing your real estate career!
Whether it is contact follow-up, to do's, follow up tasks and appointments, mail merge letters, flyers or postcards, action plan campaigns or transaction management from start to finish, it's all there in one program and with perfect integration with Microsoft Outlook and Office.
Don't hesitate, you won't be disappointed! If you have questions, feel free to call or email!"

David Fialk, REALTOR
Broker Owner, Choice Realty Co.
CRB, CRS, ABR, GRI, e-Pro Certified Internet Professional

Lee McFatridge writes in his blog:"WOW is all I can say. You guys are going to knock-em dead with this program. I downloaded the trial last night and instantly was using the program.
No instructions, no learning curve, just started using the program.

After about an hour, I purchased the program and am loving it.

I am going to demo the program to my marketing class at my office and recommend it to other agents."

Randon Reaves
Keller Williams
Houston, TX 77024

Below is an email from a customer that tried both RESPOND as well as Active Agent for Outlook.

“Respond is a non flexible system that takes over your whole outlook There are less customizable fields and I find it to be less friendly in a network environment. Also, it does not seem to be as intuitive as Active Agent. There are nowhere near as many custom fields such as pictures, home pictures, family fields, calendaring fields, etc. It does not have a sophisticated property section as well. Can't compare the products in my opinion.”

Alan Shafran
The Alan Shafran Group
Carlsbad, CA 92009
www.alanshafran.com

Lee McFatridge writes in his blog:

"...After a little search I am sure I have found the answer. I have gotten busier and noticed that I might need a little tweak of the old database to make things a little easier. That's when I found Active Agent for Outlook by Sonoma Enterprises. It is a God send!!! I like it more everyday. It plugs in seamlessly with Outlook so I don't have to learn anything new (not too much anyway). Yes there are a few features that make you think a little, but they have free online videos that walk you through the program....and did I mention they are free. Now when I tell you that the price tag is $299, at first you may say "ouch" but thinking back that I have paid almost $450 over the last year for a program that I quit using many, many months...IT IS A STEAL!!!..."

To see the full blog entry visit: http://activerain.com/blogsview/62112/Outlook-and-Real-Estate

Lee McFatridge
Sherman & Hemstreet GMAC Real Estate
www.GetYourKeys.net

I used Top Producer 7i in the past and really disliked it ... especially managing my e-mail on line. I missed Outlook. So, I switched back to Outlook at the sacrifice of not having an industry specific program. I recently found out about your product and tried it ... not for 14 days but for 3 hours. It was a no-brainer. I bought your product. It’s fantastic. I’ll tell others about it. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Thomas Aleksander
Skyline Properties, Inc.

" I've been using Outlook® with REMS [Active Agent for Outlook® version 1] for about four months now, and switching to Outlook® was a great move for me, I love the fact it works so easily with the whole Microsoft office package, and with the 'REMS' add-on it makes it a power client manager for real estate agents. Thanks Jack and thank you for your support".

Rudy D. Garcia
Remax Online
Downey, CA

"After having tried Top Producer®, ACT®, and Outlook®, it is such a relief to be back to Outlook® with the REMS (soon to be called Active Agent for Outlook®) enhancement. REMS has allowed me to comfortably use Outlook® for all of my contact management needs. Additionally, it has made the execution of my different campaigns much more efficient. I am truly looking forward to version 2 and the letter campaign.

Thank you for such a great product!"

Marc C. Gordon
Realtor®, e-PRO®, GRI
Keller Williams Realty
Miami, FL" 33138

"I'm glad to tell others about this program!! I used Online Agent for years and became increasingly more frustrated with the lack of simple integration for email to/from clients. So, when my laptop was stolen, I chose to not reinstall that program; instead, I began using Outlook exclusively. I was then faced with finding a solution for the missing real estate functions that were integrated in my prior system. I purchased another program that is advertised as a real estate add-on for Outlook and was sorely disappointed. Once again, the program required leaving Outlook to complete functions such as marketing and activity campaigns. The only functionality that had been added (as far as I could tell) were additional contact record data fields. And, the program conflicted with ShareOutlook, the program we use to keep our data synchronized among our staff. After much frustration I deleted that program and began another search for the perfect solution.

My friend, Joe Molnar, had recommended REMS to me more than a year ago. He was still satisfied with the program and that was all I needed. After a trial download I was convinced!! The program offers all the integrated functionality I wanted - and more. It has never conflicted with another Outlook add-on program! The customer service has been phenomenal and, by all appearances in Version 2, responsive to agent feedback. Keep up the good work!!"

Kathy Drewien, CRS
Broker/Owner
North Atlanta Realty Group
Marietta, GA 30066

"works great better than Top Producer®, much easier"

Ted Benner
Keller Williams
Phoenix, AZ 85016

"I am looking forward to the update. I have to tell you that I am extremely pleased with the REMS version that you sold me. I have been looking for a contact mgt. software program that was just right for a long time, and I have tried many. REMS has exactly what I need to keep detailed contact records of all my clients and transactions. I would highly recommend this software for any Realtor that wants to have the ultimate contact mgt program."

George G. Huntoon III
Broker Associate
REMAX, Westside Realtors
Houston, Texas

"Wow, you're fast! I'll tell you I really love the product and I'm sure we still aren't taking full advantage of all of it right now. When asked what I use by agents in our office I tell them I've used them all, which is true, but that I love the combination of Outlook with your product best. Works clean doesn't slow down my machine and keeps even our busy schedule in line every time.

Trust me I'll keep sharing your web site link. I've even demo'd your product to a few agents off of my laptop. It has a great impact on them. It doesn't hurt that we were #2 in our office of 250 agents last year either ;) They like using what we're using. Like I said hopefully you'll see the benefit soon from them coming over."

Steve Bradley
Keller Williams Realty
Manassas, VA 20109

"I have been actively selling real estate full time for 20 years in the Denver area. I have constantly used contact management systems for most of my years in the business. Sonoma Enterprises has been outstanding in fulfilling my needs with regard to managing my contacts. My dream was to be able to really use Outlook for my contacts but couldn't get it to really work for me other than e-mail management. Now I spend 90% of my time in Outlook as opposed to switching from one program to another. This has saved me time and money. I am more efficient and speedy as I spend my daily power hour making calls and e-mail follow-ups. This product fulfilled my dreams as far as taking care of my needs and has made me more productive. My assistant loves the product too. She is printing labels and categorizing and mail merging with ease. Something we struggled with in my previous contact management software."

Jim Urban
Urban Companies
Lakewood, CO 80228

"REMS/Active Agent for Outlook is a program that makes Outlook my 'one-stop' location for conducting my business. I love the feature of using the Campaigns to keep in touch with my Real Estate Contacts. It makes my life simpler to not have to think about it, and my clients love the extra attention they're getting. Whenever I need help and assistance, I get all the support I need without any hassles. I would encourage this program for any Real Estate Agent who likes to use Outlook."

Lisa Hines
Balance and Success Coaching
Sonora, CA 95370

"With REMS, I love how I am able to create my own campaigns and then am reminded on my outlook tasks manager of what needs to be done each day. I'll never forget a one year anniversary of a client buying a home again."

Amy Serra Albright, ABR
RE/MAX Encore II
Clarkston, MI 48348

"Well, I have tested so many systems including Top Producer, and it amazes me that given how much they cost, their functionality is so lacking! None of them seem to get it right. That is, power, simplicity & functional application for the way that a real estate agent runs her/his business.

REMS/ACTIVE AGENT FOR OUTLOOK is so awesome. First & foremost because most of us use outlook as our primary email software ( i use it intensely) & this is where most of our contacts live. Secondly, REMS utilizes an outlook platform & builds a powerful contact system around/within it to create a real estate software program that really works. I think it is well thought out & very functional.

Now i manage, communicate & keep in contact with my clients and customers with ease and confidence. And it has already paid off.

Practical, smart, clean, easy to use, effective, efficient, & is not bogged down by unnecessary or frivolous tools. And most of all, it is supported. I don't feel like I am out there by myself. You have personally spent a significant amount of time answering my questions and fixing my bugs with incredible patience & diligence.

Thanks so much for getting it! I really appreciate this REMS Product.
"

Ty Harris, Realtor®
The Condo Connection
Long & Foster
Washington, DC 20008

"In 6 more days we will put an end to our 7 year long ownership of Top Producer. We have used the program in 3 versions, 6, 6i, and 7i. We have long wanted a reliable real estate contact manager that was Outlook based. Our company is on Exchange server and the familiar Outlook program is much more user friendly and contacts can be entered much quicker than in Top Producer. We think Active Agent for Outlook is the simplest and most straight forward program available. We tested one other Outlook based program called Respond and found that Active Agent offers more features and is easier to use than that program. The team thinks that your customer service has been the best and it is clear to all of us that you stand behind your product completely. We have found the transition from Top Producer to be easily managed and are

ready to say goodbye to the high monthly cost of the Top Producer program and make Active Agent the one and only contact manager to use for our business. Additionally we have found that Active Agent synchronizes very well with our Palm devices using Chapura software’s Key Suites program. Congratulations on developing a first rate product backed by first rate support."

Daryl and Judy Tumbleson
Team Tumbleson

"I used Top Producer 7i in the past and really disliked it ... especially managing my e-mail on line. I missed Outlook. So, I switched back to Outlook at the sacrifice of not having an industry specific program. I recently found out about your product and tried it ... not for 14 days but for 3 hours. It was a no-brainer. I bought your product. It’s fantastic. I’ll tell others about it. Thank you!"

Thomas Aleksander
Skyline Properties, Inc.

Shopping Cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.